Sunday, November 8, 2009

ღ...contradictory...ღ

trouble !!!!!!
i hope i dun wan let out my mood and feeling at here...
but i cant...
cause i dun knw wan share with who?
i wanna break down already!!

i hope my family warm like before
i hope my family happy everyday
i hope my eldest sister will blessedness,
i knw i cant do anything for you!
i knw that guy broken-down our relationship..
just can tell you: dun believe all the thing which was that guy said.
....................prevent him! i no that mean want you separate with him
....................just want you take care yourself.
.........time will prove it...
.........i also hope wat "we" feel will be wrong...
.........that day i said you back with "him" better than him
.........it is because he more mature
.........not cause you can more accompany with us
...you misunderstanding...so that why you say me selfish...

i swear
i love all my family member
one father
one mother
one eldest sister
one younger brother
one younger sister
all of you i just got ONE,
but you all different with me...
how you knw i can didn't love one of you?
how i can give up one of you?

i knw i study at private school not fair with you,
i ever ask mum need me back to goverment school
i ever want do work at BM
i ever think more and more......
you knw?
you dun knw...so that why you say me selfish...
real dun knw wat can i do???

feel alone...lonely
if can,
i wan back in the past...
i wan we feel warm at the home...

i'm not simple like before
i'm not artless like before
hope you all knw...

No comments: